Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dinner Menu Ideas for September

**UPDATE** I've added a follower button if you would like to come out and follow in the open :)

The once of a month grocery shop last month was totally awesome and cheap. Although, I did find myself going back to the grocery store for things like fruit and bread.The hardest part was doing it with a toddler. She was definitely a trooper! The best part about the menu was that I didn't make anything the same the whole month. So this month I just took things we really liked and added them to the menu for this month. My favorite were the Italian Breaded Pork chops. Micah liked the Knock You Naked Brownies. We eat a lot of brownies in this house and these were his all time favorite. I had to make myself share with 2 other families so we wouldn't eat them all in 2 days. I'm pretty sure we demolished the half I didn't share in 2 days. Y'all I seriously made my menu list for the whole month in like 5 minutes or less. This storing all your meal ideas in one place was one of my best ideas. I'll share my ideas for this month with you guys and hyperlink the recipes. Bon appetit!


1.       Taco salad

2.       Baked Ranch pork chops

3.       Lemon pepper chicken

4.       Penne w/chicken sausage and tomatoes

5.       Tuna sandwiches

6.       Italian Meatloaf


8.       BBQ chicken

9.       Chicken Jambalaya

10.   Dirty Rice


12.   Chili dogs


14.   Sloppy Joes

15.   Potato chip chicken nuggets





20.   Layered Enchiladas

 

Desserts




 

Breakfast

Sausage and Egg Burritos

Oatmeal

Waffles

Pancakes

Grits

 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this information. I enjoyed reading your blog and learned lots of tips

    Long Island Personal Chef

    ReplyDelete