Saturday, October 13, 2012

October Dinner Menu Ideas

**UPDATE** I've added a follower button if you would like to come out and follow in the open :)
 


First off I just wanted to say, I'm oober excited about that new little button to the right! I guess the stats aren't lying, people are actually reading my little blog. Okay, menus...now I know it's almost halfway through the month at this point. Well, I had tons of food left over from last month. In fact I just went to the store on Monday. I've decided 20 meals a month is to much for my little family. We either eat a lot of left overs or go out to eat way more than I originally thought. It's probably a combination of both. The reason I say that is that the past two months we've had a ton of food left over. So much so that the only meat I had to buy this month was chicken. This month I think I planned like 12 meals or something. Ok now on with the food! It's Fall, well kinda...so I have tons of soups this month!

Pot roast
Chicken and Dumplings I made the chicken and dumplings this week. It made ALOT!!! We've eaten about 5 or 6 bowls and there is still a ton. I did add celery for flavoring and a 1/4 cup of coke.
Chili
Potato soup
Pepperoni Pizza Burgers
Chicken tortilla soup
Ground Beef stew
Taco soup
Skillet porkchop w/fried potatoes
Italian porkchops
Homemade meatballs and pasta
Fried fish-sorry no recipe here, Mr. Hubs just whipps that up when he wants fried food

Dessert Ideas
lowfat pumpkin muffins
pumpkin roll bars (love this idea)
cookie cake

Sharing this list on these wonderful blogs
skiptomylou.org
iheartnaptime.net
thisweekfordinner.com
sixsistersstuff.com
orgjunkie.com
scrapsoflife


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment